- Execute marketing plans in coordination with other departments, such as sales, creative, and communications.
- Work with the director of product marketing to suggest marketing strategies to promote products in collaboration with other identified stakeholders.
- Understand customer needs and generate insights to gauge demand, guide marketing strategies, and inform new product opportunities.
- Maintain records of marketing budget and activities throughout the product life cycle.
- Help facilitate meetings and other projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated aptitude and passion for marketing
- Ability to produce quality output and manage bandwidth independently
- Attention to detail with a strong focus on quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agreement with the Ligonier Ministries General Statement of Faith
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing-related functions
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R. C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe and why they believe it, how to live it, and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 150 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, 401(k) after meeting eligibility, and Paid Time Off.Apply Online Contact Via Email