- Oversee the operation of mailing and shipping for Sanford and Lake Mary campuses including gathering and distributing mail, packages, internal mail, check runs, and general assets at and between both campuses, including special requests, as needed.
- Develop an understanding of current and updated USPS/UPS/Fed-Ex shipping regulations to assist other departments with cost-effective shipping recommendations.
- Ensure mailroom facilities and other office supply locations are appropriately equipped with adequately stocked and restocked supplies when needed and kept orderly.
- Act as the resident expert with regard to the postage machine located at the Lake Mary campus and responsible to train any employee that needs access to use the postage machine.
- Complete appropriate accounting paperwork accurately; ensure that appropriate postage accounts are funded; and ensure rental equipment is operable.
- Maintain an awareness of the organization’s departmental functions to provide effective service and support to staff, including trips to local businesses for shipping and obtaining other supplies.
- Work with the purchasing coordinator to handle pick-up and distribution of items such as, but not limited to, office supplies, special event items, consumables, breakroom, and cleaning supplies.
- Responsible for weekly inventory of maintenance supplies for each building by making sure they are stocked above minimum thresholds. If shortages are noted, notify purchasing coordinator for a PO or re-distribute stock between buildings if there are overages in one building and shortages in another.
- Maintain the mailvan by keeping it fueled and clean and having normal vehicle maintenance performed.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning options after reaching eligibility
- Education and training benefits
- Employee discounts
This position is for a non-profit Christian ministry located in Sanford, FL. This is not a remote position.
- Agreement with the Ligonier Ministries General Statement of Faith
- H.S. Diploma required
- Previous experience in shipping, packaging, and mailroom duties preferred
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and multi-tasker
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a business, rental, or personal car to perform duties
- Able to frequently bend, stoop, squat, and reach in order to lift, remove, carry, stack, and shift various items, packages, equipment, and supplies weighing greater than 45 lbs. Required to stand, walk, and climb stairs.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Lake Mary, FL
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries (ligonier.org) is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R.C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe, why they believe it, how to live it, and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 200 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, 401(k) after meeting eligibility, and Paid Time Off.
Apply Online Contact Via Email