Leadership Programs Manager
To apply, please e-mail one PDF containing a cover letter and resume to Christina Cummings, Executive Director, at email@example.com. Please include “Leadership Programs Manager” and your name in the subject line.
The Leadership Programs Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of all programs for high school students and young adults, including Camper2Counselors, Interns4Tomorrow, Elgar Scholarships, and the Alumni Community (On Path and Alumni Leadership Council). The LPM serves as a Christian leader and mentor to these students, helping them to grow in their faith, develop a Biblical worldview, and pursue God’s plans for their lives.
Camper2Counselor program (C2C):
- Plan and implement an annual weekend retreat and/or special events for Camp Hope graduates (ages 14 +), with the goal of community building, leadership development, and Christian discipleship.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with participants, acting as a supportive mentor as needed.
Interns4Tomorrow Program (I4T):
- Recruit, interview and enroll Camp Hope graduates into the Interns4Tomorrow job training program.
- Develop and implement monthly Saturday trainings for interns (September through May) including curriculum, speakers, and
- Recruit and support a volunteer business coach “mentor” for each intern.
- Coordinate internship locations, dates, and transportation for each student for the summer.
- Monitor success of internship placements throughout the
- Provide additional learning opportunities for students such as business tours, college visits, etc.
- Plan and execute bi-annual business trip to New York
- Provide ongoing mentorship to I4T students and their families
- Manage the allocation process of college scholarship funds to I4T graduates.
- Manage the On Path professional development program (training and coaching) for young adults who have graduated from K2L programs, in partnership with the Redemption & Advancement Alliance.
- Manage the Alumni Leadership Council.
- Coordinate semi-annual reunions for all Kidz2Leaders program graduates.
- Administer bi-annual survey to all program graduates; analyze results and use data to help revise/develop
- Ensure program policies are implemented, updated annually and distributed as needed.
- Track data relevant to programs as needed for reports to stakeholders.
- Maintain information on participants in the K2L database.
- Support other K2L initiatives as assigned.
- Directly manage Interns4Tomorrow students in their work placements.
- Provide support to all program volunteers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two or more years of professional experience in a nonprofit/church/ministry setting.
- Alignment with K2L Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Exceptional administrative skills (data entry, maintaining files) – attention to detail and organization.
- Experience and confidence with public speaking skills to groups of all sizes and ages.
- Availability for evening and weekend work to attend all programs, including Camp Hope.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Kidz2Leaders (K2L) is a nonprofit ministry that exists to break the cycle of incarceration by providing stability, opportunity, and a Christian community for children of inmates and their families. We help them rise above their circumstances, teach them to become leaders, and provide a life of hope through Christ-centered programming in a loving environment. Camp Hope, an annual, six-day overnight camp, begins at age eight and is the entry point into more than a decade of program opportunities for our youth. The program continuum expands to include leadership development, career and life skills training, higher education scholarships, individual mentoring, an alumni community, and family support services.Contact Via Email