Lead Receptionist – Part Time
This part-time position is a ‘job share’ role. Two receptionists cover the open office hours, alternating three workdays one week and two workdays the next week, for approximately 40 hours total over two weeks. This is the Lead Receptionist, responsible for organizing the schedule and supervising the receptionist team. As the first point of contact for those coming to Christ Covenant’s office, you will interface with all Pastoral, Program, and Support Staff, callers, and visitors to the church office and members of the congregation.
- Strong, confident, professional, courteous presence with all callers, visitors, and staff.
- Ability to handle multiple matters at the same time without becoming overwhelmed.
- Ability to anticipate problems and concerns and respond to them with creativity.
- Have a pleasant voice and know proper phone etiquette.
- Able to generate written and verbal communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and handling e-mail.
- Have or be able to quickly master basic office skills for the copier and postage machine.
- Have a dependable vehicle to handle the on-campus mail distribution and the afternoon delivery to the Matthews post office.
Christ Covenant Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Christ Covenant Church is a congregation that believes the truth of the Bible applies to all of life. That truth includes how we should worship, how our church is led. and how we should care for others as people of faith.
We want to be known for our welcome to everyone who wants to know more about our church, our beliefs, our ministries, and the reason for the hope that lives in us.
Learn more here: