- Maintain a vibrant personal relationship and walk with Jesus and rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance and direction
- Excel in communication and relationship building
- Lead congregation with humility and passion
- Courage to try new things
- Commitment to prayer, lifelong learning, and growth
- Collaborate with the BIC to broaden ministry opportunities and enhance our understanding of our part in God’s global family
- Manage a healthy work/life balance
Redland Valley Church Board
Bishop of BIC Susquehanna Conference
A commitment to pursue ordination with the Brethren in Christ U.S. denomination (if not already a BIC U.S. ordained minister).
Please look over this job description and the church Facebook Page. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at Redland Valley Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor Redland Valley Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the beliefs of Redland Valley Church and the Bretheren in Christ? (https://bicus.org/about/what-we-believe/articles-of-faith-and-doctrine/)
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com
Redland Valley Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Redland Valley Church (Lewisberry, PA) – Lead Pastor
The Big Picture
Redland Valley Church (redlandvalley.org) is seeking a Lead Pastor who will raise up and develop leadership within the Body of Christ, preach the Word of God and impact those in the community with the Gospel of Jesus Chrsit.
Redland Valley Church, set one mile from the small town of Lewisberry, PA seeks lead pastor. This faithful congregation has a heart for people and a deep desire to share the love of Jesus. The church has room for growth and looks forward to more young families joining in worship! We are seeking a pastor to be our godly shepherd and spiritual leader – one who will mentor ministry leaders and staff. This pastor will bring new energy to the congregation and be able to relate to a diverse age–range of congregants. This pastor will seek new ways to lead the church in serving the needs of our community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preach and teach in a dynamic style to promote real life application and spiritual transformation
- Guide the congregation in discovering and embracing God’s will and vision
- Develop a pathway for growth through intentional discipleship
- Pursue community connections
- Identify and develop aspiring leaders to advance the mission of the church
- Assure that the congregation is well cared for and empowered to care for one another