- An effective speaker:
- A passion for teaching God’s Word which is seen in the delivery of his sermon.
- Preaches and teaches the truth of God’s Word along with practical application for today’s living.
- Dispensational in his interpretation and teaching of Scripture.
- Holds to a Free Grace understanding of the Gospel, which becomes evident in the content of his preaching and teaching.
- Enthusiastic leader
- Ordained Minister, with previous ministry experience preferred (3 to 5 years of pastoral experience as a senior pastor or staff pastor).
- Related Bible college degree, with additional Seminary training preferred.
- Subscribes to each position listed in the Mandeville Bible Church’s Doctrinal Statement.
- Understands and accepts the concept of an Elder-Led church.
- Has a shepherd’s heart and love for all people, and a desire to see them grow in their relationship with Christ.
Total annual benefits package is based on qualifications and previous experience.
Please look over the job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these three questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Senior Pastor for Mandeville Bible Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Senior Pastor at Mandeville Bible Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Mandeville Bible Church.
Please send your resume, a sermon link and the answers to these questions to Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com
Mandeville Bible Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Mandeville Bible Church - (Mandeville, LA) – Senior Pastor
The Big Picture
Mandeville Bible Church (mandevillebiblechurch.org) is seeking a Senior Pastor who will preach the Word of God, shepherd the congregation and reach the community for the Glory of God.
Mandeville Bible has a weekly scheduled worship service on Sunday mornings, which includes Adult worship services and Sunday School for all ages. A full Children's church runs concurrently with Adult worship services. Men's and women's Bible studies are also conducted during the week. Our services are characterized by an informal atmosphere where Bible teaching is emphasized and expected. We are an Elder Led church. Typically, the Elder Board consists of five men. Our Senior Pastor automatically qualifies to serve as the only on-going Pastor. The other men are selected based on the qualifications listed in 1Timothy 2, and Titus 1. Each of these men serve a three-year rotating term, and must step down for at least one year between terms.
Our church facilities are composed of three buildings; a Sanctuary, a Fellowship hall (includes Adult & Youth class rooms, kitchen, and dining area), and Administrative Office Building. We believe that the Lord wants our church to grow. The existing facility has long since been a limiting factor on growing the Body of Christ here in the high growth area of the NorthShore of Lake Pontchartrain. Shortly before the first Covid wave, we purchased a 6+ acre tract of land and completed a site design. We are completing the process of the facilities design and hope to raise the funds to begin construction in the latter part of 2022.
The new facilities are designed to accommodate a 300 member congregation. The site plan can be viewed on our website at www.MandevilleBibleChurch.org.Contact Via Email