Lead Pastor: The spiritual leadership of the fellowship
- Meet the New Testament requirements for office as listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- A strong devotional and prayer life.
- An inherent grace orientation in their relationship to God and other people.
- Energy and passion in implementing ministry.
- Attitudes and behaviors guided by biblical principles.
- Embrace and hold the Affirmation of Faith of Converge Rocky Mountain & Indian Hills Christian Fellowship.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in addition to ongoing master’s work from an accredited seminary.
- Some experience is preferred, but a new graduate will be considered.
- A passion for reaching the semi-rural Denver foothills is necessary.
Indian Hills Christian Fellowship
Contact Name & Contact Info
Baptist - Other
Description of Organization
Church and Community Overview
Indian Hills Christian Fellowship is a small congregation of 40-60, nestled into the foothills west of Denver Colorado. Many people have been attending our online Sunday services, via Facebook and YouTube. We have an amazing volunteer praise and worship team! The church building was built in 1953 and has flourished over the years, with the current name being incorporated in 1992. As a pastor led church with a deacon board, IHCF utilizes the gifts of those who serve on the boards and its congregants to minister to the church body and the community. The congregation is a multigenerational, tightly-knit community of family and friends who care for each other’s needs. The recently retired pastor served for 33 years. The community is close enough (about 15 minute drive) to the Denver metro to enjoy all the big city amenities and resources. Indian Hills has its own personality - as a historic summer retreat area, you have elbow room, no need for summer air conditioning, and there is a variety of wildlife. There are several mountain parks with hiking, biking and equestrian trails, and it is a quiet, peaceful place where you can see the stars at night!Apply Online Contact Via Email