Kingdom Multiply Intern
Kingdom Multiply is a network of churches, businesses and leaders who are dedicated to multiplying disciples and churches through equipping everyday people to thrive in their calling – to work while making disciples in their harvest field. The intern will support the daily operations of the growing network. Responsibilities will include working with a local church partner and assisting them with various projects, administration, organizing meetings and events, computer work, and providing administrative support as needed.
As a Kingdom Multiply Intern you will be working with a local church partner and supporting and overseeing daily operational tasks related to the mission and ministry of Kingdom Multiply. Ultimately, a top-notch Kingdom Multiply Intern should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
- Answering phones and responding to requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating church/network databases.
- Working in local churches with various projects and assignments.
- Organizing and planning events, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Troubleshooting level 1 IT help desk tickets.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to Kingdom Multiply personnel or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Up to but no more than 30 hours a week Monday thru Sunday
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Remotely: No
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Kingdom Multiply is a network of churches, businesses and leaders who are dedicated to multiplying disciples and churches through equipping everyday people to thrive in their calling - to work while making disciples in their harvest field.Apply Online Contact Via Email