Job Title: Investment Servicer – located in the Parker, Colorado office
Job Summary: Ongoing support of current and potential investors. Assist with all inquiries regarding investments and general TSF inquiries. Prepare necessary documents for investors. Eagerness to learn about investments, study, sit, and pass Series 63 within 90 days. High rate of accuracy. Red carpet customer service. This is a great place to start with TSF if you enjoy learning, have a servant’s heart, love numbers, and TSF’s mission!
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt hourly
FT/PT: Full time
Reports to: Investment Servicing Manager
- Accept incoming calls and emails from current and potential investors. Assist with all inquiries regarding investments and TSF general questions.
- Prepare necessary documents for investors.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Function within a team environment.
Daily Decision Making: Responsible for making daily decisions about client transaction requests.
Financial Authority: N/A
- Receiving, responding, and making phone calls in a professional well executed manner (customer service is the cornerstone of who we are)
- Receiving and promptly responding to internal and external correspondence in a well-executed manner.
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Taking the time to listen to what the caller is asking for making sure to be efficient in responses and response time.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
- Independent worker
- problem solving on the fly
- ability to use logic to deduce the proper course of action
- Well-spoken on the phone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willing to collaborate and work cohesively on a team
- Flexible and reliable
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of current technology and willingness to learn more.
Education and Experience needed:
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Some college preferred.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- proficient in Microsoft Suite
- willingness to learn new technology.
- Series 63 required or the ability to study and pass test within 90 days.
- Clear understanding of the Restoration Movement and in agreement with such movement
- Outside activities to be above reproach and align with and support organization’s goals and values.
- Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works ethically with integrity.
Must be a member of a Non-Denominational Christian Church
Physical Requirements: Sit or stand in the same area for long periods of time, being on a computer most of the day, answering the phone, reaching, bending, ability to type 35wpm or more.
**Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
To apply for this job, please click here https://justchurchjobs.com/apply/1677
The Solomon Foundation
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
church in Parker, Colorado is hiring a Investment ServicerApply Online Contact Via Email