HR Data Management Specialist
Are you an excellent planner, with motivation and routines to achieve personal and organizational goals?
Do you feel energized by data management and complicated processes?
Do you find it meaningful to assist others in problem-solving, and work as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a detail-oriented person to serve in the role of HR Data Management Specialist and provide administrative and clerical support with particular focus on HRIS data management. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours.
What does a normal work week look like?
Provide HR Data Support for two sub-teams in the HR function, including
- Update and maintain member data on the appropriate data management platforms, including
- Initiate, track and file, manage compliance and produce reports for
- on-boarding sign-offs
- secondment agreements
- employment verification letters and similar letters
- health plan waivers
- Time attendance records setups and changes
- Background checks
- Provide administrative support for resigning field members
- HR Website Management
- Manage user access
- Update and manage content to be posted.
- Reporting—Provide administrative support for:
- HR stat reports
- Insurance census reports
- Government mandated reports (EEOC, OSHA, ACA etc.)
- Temporary Project – HR Data Entry and Migration to New Data Management System
- This role averages approximately 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the team, but hours are generally within office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Benefits of this position include:
- Work in a positive Christian environment
- Fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family
- Fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family
- Optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans
- Annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- shows sound discretion handling sensitive data;
- enjoys detail management and demonstrates thoroughness to follow through on complicated processes;
- strong knowledge of MS Office applications and an aptitude to master new software programs including data management systems;
- strong organizational skills;
- team player able to contribute gifts and perspective as well as follow well;
- professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills;
- and excellent communication skills-written, verbal and timely.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups. For 40 years, our passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, andEPPA.
As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee.
To apply: (our process is unique!)
We invite you to get to know Pioneers a bit by reading some stories about the work our missionaries are doing here: www.pioneers.org and learning about the heart of Pioneers and our strategies regarding missions here: www.pioneers.org/corevalues.
Our statement of faith is here: pioneers.org/statement-of-faith . Review the position description and qualifications at the job posting on our website: www.pioneers.org/careers.
Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact email@example.com.