Girls’ Youth Ministry Coordinator
The Girls Youth Ministry Coordinator assists the Director of Student Ministry in all aspects of LPC, spending the majority of her time ministering to Middle School and High School girls and their families within the ministry, also helping lead with the creative side of the Youth Ministry.
There are nearly 60 students on roll, with a little over half of them being female. This position is a highly relational position and we are looking for a woman who would enjoy spending time doing one-to-ones, small groups, etc. with our female students.
- Be excited and supportive of vision and mission of the Youth Ministry.
- Minister to girls through one-to-ones, small groups, and large groups.
- Coordinate, assign, and oversee all girls’ small groups. This includes recruiting students and leaders to participate and researching curriculum.
- Participate in worship on Sunday mornings.
- Help lead and participate in trips and retreats. Assist the Youth Director in planning and executing these events.
- Help lead and foster student leaders. Assist them in executing ideas and seek to involve them in leading the ministry.
- Help bring girls into the ministry by introducing visitors to other students, following up with girls that visit.
- Keep a consistent relationship with parents of female students, informing them of LPC Youth events, opportunities to be involved in the ministry, and be available to discuss any issues involving their daughters.
- Be able to help with the creative side of the Youth Ministry.
Lawndale Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Lawndale Presbyterian Church exists to share the good news of the Gospel in Tupelo, MS.Apply Online Contact Via Email