Food Services Team Member
What does a normal work day look like?
This role primarily assists the Food Service Manager in preparing and serving food for on-campus events, and is available to assist with other Hospitality team responsibilities as needed.
- Setting up and cleaning the kitchen and dining area before and after events;
- food preparation per recipes;
- safe and efficient food service to guests;
- cleaning floors and removing garbage;
- washing dishes by means of a commercial dish machine and three compartment sink;
- sanitizing equipment, restocking paper products;
- and taking initiative as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- friendly and outgoing manner;
- basic food service knowledge and the ability to follow recipes;
- ability to move/lift items up to 20 lbs shoulder high on a regular basis and stand for 4 hours at a time;
- no food allergies that would hinder ability to prepare and serve food;
- and availability for evening and weekend hours as needed.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups. For 40 years, our passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee.Apply Online Contact Via Email