Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Ministry Engagement
Are you an ambitious administrative professional with a passion for organization and a desire to serve in a fast-paced ministry environment? If your attributes align with trustworthiness, organization, and capability, we’re looking for someone just like you. Ligonier Ministries is looking for an experienced administrative professional to join as the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Ministry Engagement. We are seeking an Executive Assistant who can seamlessly handle administrative and budget-related tasks, manage travel arrangements, coordinate speaking engagements, and more.
The successful candidate will embody professionalism, initiative, acute attention to detail, and adaptability. They should be adept at communicating across all tiers of the organization, engaging with internal and external parties. Moreover, efficiently prioritizing tasks, coordinating multiple demands on the executive’s time, and foreseeing their needs are key aspects of this role.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support, including organizing itineraries and managing logistical details for meetings, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including travel arrangements, appointments, and meetings.
- Act as a gatekeeper, discerning requests for time and redirecting where necessary to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare reports and essential documents, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain databases and manage records effectively.
- Embrace diverse tasks with enthusiasm, supporting the executive and enhancing the ministry’s overall efficiency.
- Collaborate independently and within teams on special initiatives and ongoing projects.
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of ministry-related expenses and support the management of several budgets.
- Engage frequently with external contacts on behalf of the executive, including C-suite executives and VIPs.
- Affirmation and agreement with the Ligonier Ministry’s General Statement of Faith (required)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortability in both Windows and Mac environments
- Familiarity with task management suites such as TeamWork, Todoist, etc.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and Airtable
- Discretion, trustworthiness, and adeptness in handling confidential information
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and effective multitasking abilities
- Proactive nature and willingness to take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy when engaging with high-level executives
- Theological training is not mandatory but is considered a bonus
This position is for a non-profit Christian organization located in Central Florida. At this time, we are only able to hire individuals who are authorized to work in the United States.
The pay range for this position is $21.00 – $26.00 hourly. Pay ranges represent the lowest to highest salary we reasonably believe we would pay for this role at the time of posting. We may ultimately offer more or less than the posted range, and the ranges may be modified in the future. An employee’s position within the salary range will be based on several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, geographic location, and organizational needs.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries (ligonier.org) is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R.C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe, why they believe it, how to live it, and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 200 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, 401(k) after meeting eligibility, and Paid Time Off.Apply Online Contact Via Email