Executive Assistant to the Director of Development
The Executive Assistant to the Director of Development is a part-time (20 hours/week) position seeking to provide administrative support to the primary fundraiser of RTS Atlanta. This role will handle the majority of administrative tasks for Development, allowing the Director to focus on donor relationship building.
- Assist the Director in scheduling meetings.
- Call and thank donors for their gifts (as assigned).
- Arrange travel details for the Director.
- Provide hospitality to donors that visit campus.
- Track and record expenses/monitor budgets.
- Manage communication and timeline of projects.
- Help plan and execute donor events.
- Administrative experience preferred
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional demeanor; welcoming to internal and external constituencies
- Comfortable praying with donors, either in person or over the phone
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of donors
- Experience with communication campaigns (Facebook, Mail, Email, etc.) preferred
Reformed Theological Seminary, Atlanta
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
RTS is a Reformed, confessional, seminary with a commitment to Biblical fidelity, confessional integrity, academic excellence, and spiritual growth. The mission of Reformed Theological Seminary is to serve the Church by preparing its leaders, through a program of graduate theological education, based upon the authority of the inerrant Word of God, and committed to the Reformed Faith.Contact Via Email