Executive Assistant – IT/Finance for a Missions Organization
Are you a well-organized self-starter committed to supporting executives?
Are you detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal skills?
Do you enjoy building relationships with key stakeholders and possess the ability to positively influence people in an effort to accomplish team goals?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to serve as the personal aide and liaison of executive leaders while managing the administrative and business activities of the CFO and VP of IT offices.
This is a full-time, paid position with benefits as described below. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact the HR team for the job description (email@example.com)
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- Firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity and discernment;
- Bachelor’s degree desired;
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Executives;
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications;
- Very strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donor;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to access information from databases and prepare spreadsheets and reports;
- The ability to show leadership and influence people of equal rank in an effort to accomplish team goals.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups. For 40 years, our passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. See our Statement of Faith and Core Values.Apply Online Contact Via Email