Events Administrative Coordinator
There are a thousand details that go into the creation of a successful event. If you know what each of those are, you might be the person for this job. We are seeking an organized, motivated, tech-savvy, brand enthusiast to join our growing team to support our ministry initiatives through the events team. The primary purpose of this role is to support our events team through administrative details which will enhance overall team execution. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as staff event travel, including air travel, hotels reservations, and ground transportation
- Create and monitor Purchase Authorizations, Check Requests and other financial processes to ensure our event speakers and other vendors are paid quickly and painlessly.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff, handling confidential information when necessary.
- Input conference survey results in Survey Monkey and download/maintain Airtable document for historical data and statistics.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, occasionally serving as project coordinator for special projects.
- Assist with the coordination of Ligonier Exhibitors.
- Assist the Director of Events with departmental documents which track budget actuals and metrics for conferences.
- Travel as necessary to support the Events Team at events or offsite meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Neat (tidy) and well-organized
- Takes initiative
- Thorough with attention to detail
- Good listening and note taking skills
- Professional, courteous, and clear/concise communication
- Daily task-oriented flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Google Docs and Teamwork
Agreement with the Ligonier Ministries General Statement of Faith
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R.C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe and why they believe it, how to live it and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 150 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, 401K after meeting eligibility and Paid Time Off.Apply Online Contact Via Email