Donor Services Representative: Data Processing and Customer Service
Are you a detail-loving person who isn’t bored by data entry?
Do you excel at researching and resolving issues and providing customer service by phone?
Are you a positive and dedicated teammate that enjoys communicating with a team to reach shared goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a conscientious Donor Services Representative to join our Finance team. Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact our HR team for a copy of the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- Maintain positive donor relationships through customer service and expressing appreciation;
- process checks and check batches;
- research donation items, and contact donors for clarification as needed;
- make careful updates to donor database records;
- and work as a part of a team to reach shared goals.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- ability to handle monotonous transactions throughout the day;
- extreme attention to detail with proficiency in data entry;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- experience with inbound customer service calls.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Lake Nona/Orlando, FL
Description of Organization
For more than 35 years, Pioneers’ passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.Apply Online Contact Via Email