Director/Pastor of Student Ministry
Build and direct a ministry to students (5th-12th grade) consistent with our church’s vision (a people united in Christ for the rest, renewal and restoration of ourselves, our neighbors and the world) and mission (seeking to grow in the Gospel, bless the city, and pursue kingdom community).
- Provide strategic leadership to CCC student ministry in coordination with church leadership and student volunteers.
- Gather, connect with and invest in students in ways that display the grace and truth of Jesus. Students should experience CCC as an emotionally safe, relationally welcoming, and spiritually challenging place. They should be eager to invite others into it.
- Serve as a bridge between CCC students and the broader CCC community.
- Participate as a member of the CCC staff and help contribute as needed to the overall health and mission of the church.
- Strong relational skills with both students and parents.
- Astute observer of student culture with the ability and passion to thoughtfully connect the Gospel to key conversations and questions of students.
- Alignment to core theological convictions of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).
- Strategic organizational thinker, able to see opportunities for growth for a ministry and work as part of a team to prioritize and carry out steps to achieve objectives.
- Experience working with students in organizations and/or ministries of 150 students or more.
- Bachelor’s degree required, some graduate school coursework and/or degree preferred.
Christ Community Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Christ Community Church (CCC) in Fayetteville, Arkansas, is a ten year-old church in a growing and energetic university town. As a church, we are committed to the rest, renewal, and restoration of ourselves, our neighbors, and our world as we seek to grow in the Gospel, bless the city, and pursue Kingdom community. We currently have approximately 75-100 students between 5th and 12th grades and anticipate that number growing to 150 or more over the next five years.
Learn more about our church at cccfay.com