Director of Undergraduate Ministries for Women
The Center for Christian Study seeks a woman who loves God, his Word, and his people to co-lead its ministry to undergraduate students—especially undergraduate women—at the University of Virginia on a ministry team supervised by the Senior Director for Education and Programs.
The Director of Undergraduate Ministries for Women is responsible for outreach, educational, and discipleship ministry to undergraduate students at the Center for Christian Study. She will teach, evangelize, counsel, host, and direct undergraduate students in partnership with the Director of Undergraduate Ministries for Men, with particular attention to the needs of female students.
- Commitment to Jesus Christ and a high level of spiritual maturity
- Knowledge and love of Scripture with an intense curiosity about the worlds around us
- Experience ministering to university students in small group and one-on-one settings
- Ability to work well with others in a structured ministry setting
- Excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills
- M.Div. or M.A. from an accredited seminary
Center for Christian Study
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
The Center for Christian Study is a nonprofit ministry adjacent to the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia. We aim to see students formed to Christ by communicating biblical truth, for the good of the University community, with hospitality and care, and in partnership with other Grounds ministries.Apply Online Contact Via Email