Director of Student Ministries
The Director of Student Ministries will be responsible for overseeing and leading the youth ministry of First Presbyterian Church, which includes middle school and high school students. The Director of Student Ministries will be actively involved in evangelism and discipleship of students in the church and the community by modeling the mission of the church, “To Be Disciples…To Make Disciples.”
- Personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; To be growing as a disciple of Jesus, having an active prayer life, & a dependence upon God’s love.
- Have an understanding of Biblical discipleship and a passion for making disciples.
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, and an ability to connect well with youth, volunteers & staff.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to give and receive constructive, edifying counsel when necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Undergraduate degree
First Presbyterian Church, EPC
Contact Name & Contact Info
Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC)
Description of Organization
First Presbyterian Church (EPC), a vibrant, multi-generational, Gospel-centered 500+ member church is seeking its next full-time Director of Student Ministries for a well-established youth program serving approximately 75+ students directly, as well as many others throughout the community. First Presbyterian Church has a strong and longstanding commitment to student ministries including a dedicated Youth House.Contact Via Email