Director of Children’s Ministries
The primary purpose of this position is to live out the Gospel by loving parents and children in Jesus’ name. This position will establish and oversee strategies and direction for all children’s ministries—nursery through the fifth grade. As a spiritual and Biblical leader, the Director of Children’s Ministry will recruit, equip, empower, and send leaders for ministry.
The Director of Children’s Ministry will be responsible for the alignment of Children’s ministry with the overall purpose, vision, values, and strategies of Springhill Church. He/she will work with the Family Ministries team, as well as volunteers, to ensure ministry goals are met.
See website for full job description and responsibilities: www.springhillpres.com/connect/employment-opportunities
- Adherence to the evangelical and reformed faith, demonstrated in his/her regular spiritual walk.
- Bachelors Degree in education, business, or related field preferred.
- Have knowledge of children’s developmental stages of life in order to strategically choose and implement appropriate programming.
- Experience working in a Children’s Ministry setting is required.
- Loves to learn.
- Self-starter who can set and achieve goals.
- Empathetic, intuitive decision-making.
- Skills in organization, multi-tasking, problem-solving, task orientation (i.e. results-driven), and empowerment, combined with relational ability.
- Good team-building skills.
- Ability to work with a teachable heart, good attitude, flexibility and unity.
- Joyful sense of humor.
- Spiritual gifts of leadership and teaching are required.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian - Other
Description of Organization
Springhill Presbyterian Church is a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Churches and is located in beautiful Bozeman, MT. As the home of Montana State University, Bozeman enjoys a wide range of cultural and intellectual opportunities. In addition to these benefits, Bozeman is ranked as one of America's most livable cities, with activities to suit everyone in the family. It's clean air and clean living at its best.
Springhill Church has a rich history in the Gallatin Valley. In 1886, Springhill became the Gallatin Valley’s first church. In 2013, Springhill expanded their reach in the valley to build an additional site in Bozeman. Each Sunday, services are held at both locations. Our goal is to provide solid biblical teaching for all ages of the congregation and establish relationships that not only will draw people to Jesus but also encourage them to grow in their faith and live in community with others. We seek to demonstrate the Essentials of the Faith in all areas of our lives, including how we communicate our message to others through word and deed.Apply Online Contact Via Email