Director of Children’s Ministries
The Director of Children’s Ministries is tasked with leading our children and their parents to believe, model, communicate and celebrate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- LEADER-EQUIPPER: Resource and mobilize volunteers and parents for effective ministry to our children. Work with our Children’s Ministry Team to accomplish all objectives.
- RECRUITER: Recruit, oversee and mobilize all children’s ministry workers.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Prepare and manage children’s ministry budget.
- TEACHER: Model Christ-centered teaching by teaching regularly in SS classes and children’s worship.
- Demonstrable love for children and a specific call to children’s ministry.
- Renew your own heart in grace through regular Sunday morning worship and being an active member of a small group.
- A person who daily walks with God and makes prayer an important feature of their lives and ministry.
- Learn and develop skills and understanding of Children’s Ministry through reading, conferences, etc.
- 1-3 years experience in children’s work as a professional (teacher) or in children’s ministry leadership.
Rainbow Presbyterian Church (PCA)
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Rainbow City, AL
Description of Organization
Rainbow Presbyterian Church is a growing community of Christ followers who believe, model, communicate and celebrate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.Apply Online Contact Via Email