Dialectic School English Teacher
Dialectic English Teacher
The Geneva School is looking for a dialectic English teacher with experience teaching English to 7th & 8th graders. This is a full-time position.
Qualified candidates will:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in English or English education.
- Have experience teaching English to 7th and/or 8th grade students.
- Be eager to collaborate with fellow faculty on curriculum.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate well with parents.
- Display a love for learning and a passion to cultivate that love in their students.
- Agree with the school’s statement of faith, attend and be in good standing with a Christian church, and live a life of discipleship under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of experience teaching English to 7th and/or 8th grade students.
- Have an advanced degree in English or English education.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and skill in implementing classical curriculum and pedagogy, and seek to grow in his/her understanding of this tradition in order to re-imagine and embody the richest practices of Christian, liberal arts education.
- Be capable of instilling in students the art of language and the love of story.
The Geneva School
Contact Name & Contact Info
Winter Park, FL
Description of Organization
Private Classical Christian SchoolApply Online Contact Via Email