SAM is looking for individuals and families to participate in the redemptive work that God is doing in South America and partner with local churches, ministries, and field leaders to advance his Kingdom. We are seeking cross-cultural workers in church planting and community development, in addition to teachers in schools and leadership training centers, pilots and aviation mechanics, administrators, youth pastors, and more. We have opportunities for associate (2-3 years) and member (3+ years) workers. While each position varies, all are marked by the following:
- Thriving relationship with God that leads to sharing your faith as a way of life
- Engaging communities through cross-cultural outreach.
- Lives marked by discipleship– both being discipled and discipling others.
- Involvement and commitment to a local church body, both in the United States and on the field
- Collaboration and communication between team leaders and fellow members.
SAM’s current countries of service are Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, and Colombia.
- Vibrant love for the Lord and a genuine enthusiasm for SAM’s vision and ministry
- Commitment to the proclamation and demonstration of the good news of Jesus Christ to a dying world, and the belief that the Church is central to God’s redemptive plan for the world.
- Commitment to a sending church in the USA as well as a local church in South America
- Willingness to learn the local language and culture in a way that is appropriate to the level of service.
- Be an active participant in SAM’s community of missionaries characterized by being an abiding, loving, growing, suffering, and redemptive community
- Have a humble, adaptable, and resilient attitude that seeks to learn from others
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside other SAM missionaries, church partnerships, and nationals
- Willingness to fundraise prior to deployment on the field.
To learn more about this opportunity and start a conversation, fill out our Preliminary Information Form
South America Mission
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
South America Mission’s (SAM) vision is to see dynamic churches multiplied across South America that transform local communities and the world as they embody the kingdom of God.
Our mission is to live as redeemed children of God, reproduce authentic disciples, multiply churches and church networks, train godly leaders, and enable transformative initiatives.Apply Online Contact Via Email