Student Ministry Coordinator
The primary responsibility of the Student Ministry Coordinator is to develop and lead an effective
Volunteer Team that shares Cornerstone Family Church’s vision in connecting students and their parents
with God, each other and the world. The Student Ministry Coordinator should ensure that this vision is
translated into a creative, energetic and fun way that will inspire students.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Self-leadership – lead yourself by reading books and articles, listening to podcasts, attending webinars and conferences in all things relating to students, families and leadership
- Lead Volunteer Team – Follow Family Life process to create a healthy culture for volunteers
- Effectively communicate the vision, values and strategy of Cornerstone Family Life with parents and volunteers
- Lead in a manner that is relationally engaging, encouraging (celebrates wins) and empowering
- Lead regular volunteer huddles to discuss housekeeping information, share announcements, train, cast vision and pray together
- Build growing relationships with families to foster student’s spiritual growth and equip parents with tools that connect what happens at church with what happens at home
- Plan, organize and lead fun, relevant and creative programming to engage students while adhering to the Child Protection Policy
- Communicate the XP3 messages in our middle school services on Sunday morning, and high school services on Wednesday night as directed by The Family Life Pastor
- Recruit people who love Jesus and students
- Attend meetings: (Weekly) One-on-One with Family Life Pastor, staff meetings, Lead Small Group Trainings and Small Group huddles, etc.
- Humbly carry out attached job duties and additional assignments or responsibilities your supervisor may assign
Full-Time or Part-Time
24-32 hours per week
Contact Name & Contact Info
Saint Cloud, FL
Description of Organization
We are a Baptist church in St. Cloud, FL. We are committed to our community and to missions. We want to create a culture of worship to Jesus Christ. We are passionate about discipleship and following the Bible.