Are you passionate about words? Do you thrive in a fast-paced digital environment? Are you able to notice the smallest details, even a mistake in a job listing? To effectively scale all of our communications efforts, we are eager to hire another experienced communications copywriter. The qualified individual will work closely with the Communications team to quickly capture the voice of Ligonier’s many sub-brands, assisting in writing copy for various products, social media channels, web properties, and podcasts. This position will also coordinate and assist with writing email campaigns, digital ad campaigns, print ads, radio spots, blog posts, and other initiatives to support the ministry’s vision.
- Excellent writing skills
- Typing speed of at least 70 WPM
- High attention to detail
- A passion for storytelling
- An interest in communications and marketing
- Comfort in both a Windows and a Mac environment (Mac preferred)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Familiarity with task management suites, such as Airtable, Asana, Basecamp, Omnifocus, TeamWork, Todoist, or similar solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, and Drive, and Dropbox
- Agreement with Ligonier’s Core Statement of Faith
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R. C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe and why they believe it, how to live it, and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 150 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, 401(k) after meeting eligibility, and Paid Time Off.Apply Online Contact Via Email