CMDA Houston, TX Area Director
The Role of the Area Director of CMDA Houston
The role of the Houston Area Director with the Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) is a full-time ministry position that seeks to see the Lord work in and through the healthcare community of Houston, TX for His glory and for His Kingdom’s advance within the Houston area, and to the unreached ends of the world. Our vision, “Transformed Healthcare professionals transforming the world”, will come about as these healthcare leaders come to faith in Christ and are discipled to be mature, faithful, surrendered, multiplying disciples of Christ.
Description of the Role
The Area Director is the person, called by the Lord, who will build on the foundation that has been laid. The Area Director will be a person who is passionate, motivated, and gifted to lead this ministry to the next steps as the Lord desires. The Area Director will foremost be a man or woman who seeks and serves the Lord with their whole heart, who is a student of His word, a person of prayer, and committed to fellowship and accountability. The work will require not only the ability to step out in faith in new directions, but also to work in Kingdom partnership with a leadership team, with student leaders, resident leaders, church leaders, and other ministry leaders.
- Has earned (or currently in process) a master level, or higher, seminary degree.
- Profession & testimony of Christian faith and exemplary Christian witness.
- Proven ministry experience.
- Exceptional people skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take leadership of a task, to be a “self-starter”, to be flexible, to be organized, to be able to move forward with vision, to be humble, and to be able and willing to endure.
- To provide references upon request
Christian Medical & Dental Associations
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) educates, encourages, and equips Christian healthcare professionals to glorify God. Christian healthcare professionals glorify God by following Christ, serving with excellence and compassion, caring for all people, and advancing Biblical principles of healthcare within the Church and throughout the world.Contact Via Email