Children’s Ministry – Summer Intern
This internship is designed to prepare an individual with a passion for Children’s Ministry for future leadership in Christ’s church. The Back Creek Children’s Intern will work closely with the Children’s Ministry Director to assist with weekly responsibilities, meetings, and help administratively with summer events and activities. The Intern will also have the opportunity to assist with Vacation Bible School and other ministries of Back Creek Kids (BCKids) to our church and community during the summer. The Intern will be given opportunities to speak, plan, and take the lead in various capacities where they feel most passionate.
Applicants will be expected to:
- Work with BCKids Ministry team to execute summer programming of Camp BCKids (a one-week day camp) and Vacation Bible School to gather supplies as well as working closely with Children’s Ministry Director during training and leading the programs.
- Assist with Children’s Church (Kids’ Worship) as needed in teaching or assisting.
Attend all scheduled children’s ministry events, including weekly church worship services.
- Meet weekly with Children’s Ministry Director for task assignment and evaluation.
- Commit to 10 weeks at 20 hours per week.
- Must be a believer in Jesus Christ and actively involved in a Bible believing church.
- Desire to serve God in ministry.
- Considering a calling in ministry.
- Love of children.
- A strong ability to be taught, coached, and trained for effective ministry.
Back Creek Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (ARP)
Description of Organization
Back Creek Church is located in the University area of Charlotte, NC. Minutes away from the campus of UNC-C, we seek to "Connect People With the Hope of the Gospel".Apply Online Contact Via Email