Children’s Ministry Director
The Children’s Ministry Director will provide the chief visionary leadership and oversight to the Children’s Ministry (3 months through 3rd grade). They will coordinate all Sunday morning children’s activities. The primary emphasis of this position is to ensure that the ministries supporting children at Christ Central Church are adequately staffed and are conducted in a manner that provides for the safety and spiritual growth of the children. The person who fills this role must be extremely organized and must also be able to communicate well with staff, volunteers, and parents on an interpersonal level.
- A sinner saved by grace.
- Exemplary character as exhibited in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Passionate about the vision and mission of Christ Central Church.
- Membership at Christ Central Church (a requirement, though not a prerequisite).
- Accepting of and excited about our staff values – camaraderie, collaboration, and prayerfulness.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in ministry and/or with elementary-age children.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience using church management software and Google Suite.
- A heart for ministry for both children and their parents.
- Ability to work well with and motivate others, including support team and a large number of volunteers.
Christ Central Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Christ Central Church began with 30 people in 2014. Since then, we have grown to a congregation of more than 600 people. Our church tends toward a younger demographic with lots of young families and young professionals. We are passionate about being in the heart of Durham, working for the good of our city and making known the name of Jesus Christ. The staff team at Christ Central is a hardworking, energetic group of people who feel strongly about the mission and vision of our church and caring well for our people through various ministry avenues.Contact Via Email