The babysitter will assist the teacher of that day in caring and nurturing the young children of OCECC. The duties and responsibilities include:
- Overlook the safety of the young children (3-4 children per week) during the adult worship service and Sunday school time (2.5 hours from 10:00-12:30pm)
- Adhere to the schedule (will be provided) and assist the teacher of the day in caring for the children.
- Love the children who is under his/her care.
Remunerations include $14/hour pay.
- High school graduate or above who is able to commit weekly.
- Experience in taking care of babies and babysitting.
- Background check required.
- References preferred.
Part-time (2.5 hours/week)
Orlando Chinese Evangelical Christian Church (OCECC)
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
We are a PCA Church.Contact Via Email