Campus & Missions Director
The Campus & Missions Director role is a collaborative one that is centered around the mission to make disciples. This position will be focused on serving Identity Church and her purpose by serving as a missionary in the campus ministry while also engaging our local context missionally.
- A lifestyle of spiritual maturity that supports the work and worship of the church.
- Agreement with the church’s theological position, core values, and significant distinctives.
- A desire for urban-focused ministry and mission work that would help deepen relationships within the community of focus.
- Ministry and servant-leadership experience in a church setting.
- Personable and relational with an ability to work well with people and adapt to the needs of ministry to foster the purpose of the church.
- An effective communicator able to teach biblically sound, engaging, gospel-centered messages.
- Previous campus ministry involvement and experience preferred. (Campus Outreach, Intervarsity, FCA, Cru, etc.) Additional consideration for HBCU graduates or missionaries.
- Responsible participation in the life of the church. Regular attendance at all Identity Church’s worship, fellowship, and group gatherings.
- Connecting with people during our services for ministry and assimilation purposes.
- Assisting the pastors and staff with various pastoral and ministerial needs.
- Promoting the process of establishing Identity Church and all other church plants, missions projects, and local missionaries in the future.
- Bethune-Cookman University Campus Ministry (35%)
- Develop a plan for establishing a campus ministry club at Bethune-Cookman University.
- Make connections for relationships with B-CU staff and students.
- Communicate and coordinate with Identity Church Lead Pastor and the Campus Ministry Director to address the needs of the campus and the women’s discipleship groups.
- Seek to develop student leaders on the campus.
- Invest relationally in other staff women by offering accountability and encouragement.
- Faithfully fulfill all campus responsibilities (preparing for ministry events, weekly to-do’s, discipleship, supporting mentors, etc.)
- Faithfully attend and participate in all staff functions.8.Pursue a partnership and friendship with staff teammates.9.Give time weekly to consistent & thoughtful evaluation of the B-CU campus ministry.
- Local Missions (45%)
- Work with the Identity Church team to develop a local missions plan for Midtown/Downtown Daytona Beach.
- Develop a relationship with Campbell Middle School and a plan for community partnership.
- Through prayer, research, and surveying, assess the physical and spiritual needs for the area.
- Seek to develop relationships with local organizations, city officials, schools, and local influencers for prospective partnerships.
- Coordinate missions and outreach activities for the leadership team and church body.
- Seek to connect campus ministry activities with local missions activities where the opportunity presents itself.7.All other duties asked to participate in or complete for Identity Church.
- Personal Ministry Engagement (10%)
- Intentionally and aggressively pray for and spend time in an evangelistic target area.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a plan for Evangelism and Personal Discipleship.
- Seek to find rhythms of rest that re-energize you and center you on God’sfaithfulness.
- Support Team Development (5%)
- Raise and maintain 100% of your personal support goal.
- Communicate regularly with your support team through online updates, phone calls & personal visits.
- Administrative Relationships
- The Campus & Missions Director reports to the Lead Pastor of Identity Church and will receive additional advisement from the Identity Church Advisory Board.
- The Campus & Missions Director will be allotted access to the administrative staff for assistance with administrative tasks.
- This is a support raising position, salary commensurate with experience. Housing may be provided. Tuition reimbursement is a possibility.
Identity Fellowship Church, Inc.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Daytona Beach, FL
Description of Organization
Identity Church is a multi-ethnic church plant that seeks to make God known by living all of life in Christ, in Daytona Beach, and to the ends of the Earth.Apply Online Contact Via Email