- Coordinate procedures and review handling of all church related income.
- Process the weekly contributions for all funds.
- Process deposits for mission trips / retreats / special offerings, etc.
- Process all church related expenditures.
- Reconcile monthly staff credit card statements.
- Ensure distribution of payment to vendors.
- Allocate bi-weekly and monthly payroll in QuickBooks.
- Provide monthly reports to New City Counseling.
- Coordinate with Diaconate for monthly Mercy giving.
- Provide assistance to the Managing Director as needed.
- Miscellaneous banking requirements.
- Provide various financial reports as requested by staff. Human Resources paperwork and functions as needed.
- Mature and growing Christian
- Efficient in Quickbooks Online and Intuit Payroll
- Experienced at MS Office and Excel
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Organized, detailed, accurate
- Confidential and thorough
- Committed to achieving the goals of Trinity
- Clear record on background check
- Full-time (40 hours), support level, hourly
- Weekly staff meetings
- Reports to Accountant
- Coordinate with all other Staff
- Coordinate with the Finance Committee
Trinity Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
TRINITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IS A COMMUNITY SEEKING TO SHARE IN GOD'S RENEWAL OF ALL THINGS—OUR LIFE WITH GOD, OUR OWN SELVES, OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS, AND OUR WORLD—THROUGH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.Apply Online Contact Via Email