Associate Pastor of Family Ministries
The Associate Pastor of Family Ministries will primarily focus upon:
• Youth Ministry (7th to 12th graders)
• Children’s Ministry (infants, pre-K to 6th graders)
• Small Groups Ministry
The expectation is that the majority of effort will be focused upon Youth and Children’s
Expected Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead and develop the youth ministry: manage, train, and develop all youth ministry
volunteers and staff.
• Lead Wednesday evening youth ministry gathering, oversee Youth Ministry Sunday
School, and organize various Youth Ministry events: YXL Camp, Mission McKinney,
• Oversee Children’s Ministry Director and provides visionary support to Redeemer Kids
• Works with the Children’s Ministry Director to ensure continuous and consistent
teaching between Redeemer Kids and Redeemer Students.
• Coordinates ministry to the “College and Career” group at Redeemer.
• Lead and develop the Small Group Ministry: manage, train, and develop small group
• Preach six to eight times a year in Lord’s Day worship, and assist in leading the Lord’s
Day worship services as directed by the Senior Pastor and Session.
See listing for job here: https://www.redeemermckinney.com/ap-search
Education / Certification:
• Masters of Divinity (MDiv) or equivalent
• Ordained or Ordainable (and actively seeking ordination) in the PCA
• Must believe and accept that the Bible is the Inspired Word of God and the only
authority for life and practice.
• Devoted to and delighting in biblical Christianity as summarized in the
• Must have a clear testimony of personal faith in and a relationship with the Lord
• Must have a clear call to ordination and ministry.
• Must meet the Biblical qualifications of Elder (Titus 1, 1 Timothy 3, 2 Timothy 2,
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the full-time Gospel ministry.
• Christ-like servant leadership and character worthy of imitation.
• Deep, genuine love for God’s people.
• Noticeable capability in teaching and preaching God’s word.
• Heart for the lost and boldness in evangelism.
• Ability to operate in an environment that stresses both individual and team-based
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates experience of being able to identify, recruit, train, and encourage
Redeemer Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
McKinney, TX, TX
Description of Organization
Redeemer Presbyterian Church has been and continues to be a vibrant part of the McKinney community for the last 20+ years. Today with 350 members, we worship with nearly 450 congregants every Lord’s day.
Our commitment is first and foremost to the Worship of our Triune God and the teaching and preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Redeemer’s distinctives are its ministry marked by faithful expository preaching, growth in missions both locally and abroad, and leadership development at local Presbytery levels.
Our chief aim is to exalt and enjoy Jesus Christ in every Lord's Day service.
In our worship, we strive to make God's Word the center of our service because Jesus Christ is the focus of Scripture. So, we aim to sing the Word, pray the Word, read the Word, preach the Word, and see the Word in the sacraments of baptism and the Lord's Supper.
Our pastors ordinarily preach verse-by-verse through complete books of the Bible. A piano and organ typically accompany our singing. We occasionally have a talented orchestral ensemble of Redeemer church members also provide accompaniment. We sing psalms, classic hymns, and the best of contemporary hymnody on our service.Apply Online Contact Via Email