Associate Pastor of Children
The Associate Pastor of Children (APC) will lead the implementation, continual improvement, execution and growth of Venture’s vision and ministry strategy by specifically focusing on ministry to children (birth through 5th grade) and their parents/guardians. The APC will work under the direction of and be evaluated by the Lead Pastor.
- Meet the Biblical qualifications of an Elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Bachelor-level degree, with preference for seminary degree.
- Demonstrates a genuine cross culture relational life.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to find, birth, grow and reproduce leaders.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to both lead a team and to work as a team member.
- Must be able to both give and take direction.
- Ability to work with initiative.
- Ability to plan and make decisions.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and priorities.
- Ability to be flexible with shifting priorities and schedules.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other organizations.
February 28, 2019
Full-Time or Part-Time
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
This is a massively transformed traditional SBC church that has relocated its facilities into a mill in Dallas, NC. The doctrine is reformed. The average attendance of the church grew by 30% in 2017 and again in 2018. The mission of the church is to engage those far from God with the Gospel of Jesus Christ to know and follow him. At the core we value Doctrinal purity, Gospel Community, Discipleship, Evangelism and Missions. We fundamentally believe that the church is not a community organization for Christians but rather a movement of Christ! We currently offer four worship gatherings on Sunday AM, one of which is a traditional approach to ministry and the other three being very modern. At the center of our Sunday AM gatherings is a priority on exegetical preaching and we consistently preach verse by verse through books of the Bible. The church is dominated by young families with children and the community the facilities are in has very high concentration of unchurched families with children, single parent homes, racial diversity and economic need. There are three elementary schools near our building and two of them are among the largest in Gaston County. Learn more about Venture at www.DareToVenture.orgContact Via Email