The Associate Pastor will hold a wide range of responsibilities and participate in the growth of the ministries of Redeemer Community Church. The Associate Pastor will report to the Lead Pastor of Redeemer Community Church.
- The Associate Pastor will be held to the requirements of a Biblical Elder as described in 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5
- The Associate Pastor will pursue holiness, living in a godly manner, and a life of repentance and faith
- The Associate Pastor will engage in a regular rhythm of Bible reading, worship, and prayer
- The Associate Pastor will actively participate in the life of Redeemer Community Church shepherding the congregation from among the congregation
- The Associate Pastor will commit to the unity and purity of the church, holding to Redeemer Community Church’s Creeds and Confessional Statements
- Be pastorally present for Lord’s Day Worship on Sundays
- Participate on the preaching team
- Lead the congregation in aspects of the Sunday liturgy
- Help with administrative duties for Lord’s Day services (prepare order of worship, support Sunday coordinator, coordinate with worship leaders and prepare set list, etc.)
- Help with the leadership, teaching, and administration of Redeemer classes and discipleship
- Participate in a weekly staff meeting
- The Associate Pastor, along with all other staff, will be actively engaged and remain flexible in regards to the ever growing and changing needs of the church
- The Associate Pastor will pursue and submit to Redeemer Community Church’s elder process
- Provide pastoral care and shepherding to members at Redeemer Community Church
- Develop strategies for leadership development (Deaconate, Small Group Leaders, etc.)
- Develop strategies for mobilizing the church in prayer and community evangelism
- Oversee and support ministry teams
- Oversee the responsibilities of the Pastoral Resident (when applicable)
- Work with the Pastoral Resident (when applicable) to develop strategies for outreach and mission
The Associate Pastor position is a full-time position, requiring an average of 40-50 hours per week. Prior to taking them, Sundays off will be discussed and approved by the Lead Pastor.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any additional documentation that will support your application (ie: audio/video to teaching/preaching, published works, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see job description.
Redeemer Community Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Not ApplicableContact Via Email