Assistant Pastor of Ministries
This position of Assistant Pastor of Ministries will entail oversight of various ministries within the church for teens (Grades 7-12), children (Grades 1-6), their families and volunteer staff. This position will also afford preaching and teaching opportunities. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Relational, organizational, and emotional capacity to carry out effective ministry on a consistent basis
- Experience in discipling and mentoring teens and children
- Strong communication skills, adaptable to various ages
- Success in leading volunteer staff
- Discipline in setting and meeting ministry goals
- A theological degree at graduate level (M.A. or equivalent)
- 3 years ministry experience
Crossroads Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America
Description of Organization
Crossroads Presbyterian Church is a vibrant church made up of believers who are growing in their relationship with Christ and one another, and who are committed to seeing their community and the world transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Middletown community is the fastest growing area of Delaware with a growth rate of over 200% in the past 10 years. The current population is around 21,000, predicted to top 113,000 in approximately ten years. Crossroads has members from many surrounding communities and towns as well.
We are a church of about 300, made up of people of diverse age, backgrounds, and experience. Our worship service is a reflection of our unity in diversity.Contact Via Email