Area Ministry Director – New England
Touching Hearts & Minds from the “crown jewel” of the northern Midwest
This could be your opportunity to shape the development of a top-notch team in the Northern Midwest! InterVarsity Christian Fellowship’s Graduate & Faculty Ministries is looking for a growing follower of Jesus Christ with vision for ministry in the academy & a heart to lead a team into the future.
Quick Facts for Minnesota, North Dakota & South Dakota:
- Over 100 colleges & universities in the region
- Over 18,000 graduate students at the leading institutions
- Over 2,000 faculty at area institutions
- Over 5,000 international students & scholars at the leading institutions
- Live in one of the foremost metropolitan areas in the US, with a population base of over 5 million people!
This opportunity will include networking with a core ministry-partner team of volunteers, shaping strategy & program, developing a staff team, and experiencing the dynamism of campus ministry in a first-hand way, as well!
To get a sense of the breadth of our ministry with graduate and professional students and faculty, full position description, core competencies, to complete the GFM Initial Interest Form and to email your resume or C.V. please visit our site.
- A deep appreciation for and understanding of graduate students, internationals, faculty, and the academy
- At least a bachelor’s degree (further education preferred)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, support & encourage
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
InterVarsity’s Graduate & Faculty Ministries (GFM) works with graduate student chapters and/or faculty communities. Campus Staff Ministers are assigned to one or more campuses. We are hiring women and men who love the university, its ideas and people, value the life of the mind, care about leading a life which integrates studies, work and faith, and are willing to raise money from donors. Staff may work full-time or part-time in a paid or volunteer position. We love what we do! We find our work challenging, meaningful, strategic, and rewarding.Apply Online Contact Via Email