Administrative and Communications Coordinator
Primary responsibilities include facilitating the flow of information and communication between the members, church staff, and the public. This position reports to the Pastor.
- Handling daily office operations
- Welcome and assist all persons visiting the office
- Answering phones
- Maintain church files
- Update church calendar
- Communicating through various social media platforms
- Maintain individual data of members, visitors, etc.
- Handle mail, packages
- Schedule and maintain use of the facilities
- Perform other duties from Pastor and /or church leadership as needed
- Working with clerk of the session to prepare for their monthly meetings
General expectations/qualifications include:
- Have Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be timely in sufficient preparation for church Sunday services and special events
- Have an active and genuine relationship with Jesus
- Maintain a life above reproach (Titus 1:7-8)
- Serve with a humble and teachable spirit (Philippians 2:3-4)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint).
- Google Calendars and Docs, Zoom, ability to use and navigate online resources.
- Appropriate proficiency of social media.
- Appropriate proficiency in writing and editing skills.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC)
Plant City, FL
Description of Organization
Following Jesus Christ everywhere by growing Inward (roots), Upward (branches), and Outward (seeds). We are part of the Florida & Caribbean Presbytery which is part of the EPC. We are a confessional church that adheres to the Westminster Confession of Faith in the heart of central Florida.Apply Online Contact Via Email