2 Year Youth Internship
Covenant is seeking a qualified candidate to assist our Associate Minister of Youth and Families in working with our youth, 153 Untorn. The position is a 2 Year Internship with the possibility of a full time hire within that time period.
- An evident love for Christ, His Church and their generation.
- An eagerness and ability to share Christ with youth.
- A commitment to the Reformed Faith as expressed in the Westminster Standards.
- A commitment to PCA church membership and baptismal vows, in particular, “to assist parents in the spiritual nurture of their children”.
- A commitment to the ordinary means of grace for personal growth and as a priority in ministry (Word of God, sacraments, prayer).
- A competent communicator face to face as well as through digital media.
- An ability to plan ahead and to communicate in advance.
- A consistent desire to see youth grow in their love for Christ and others.
Covenant Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA) is a medium-sized (160) church, located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains centrally located between Greenville, SC & Clemson, SC. We are a friendly church with a warm family atmosphere.Apply Online Contact Via Email