The Reformed Theological Seminary Counseling Center is a clinic which offers individual, marital, and family therapy to the greater Jackson area. It operates as a ministry of Reformed Theological Seminary and serves as a clinical training facility for advanced graduate students in Counseling.
Phone: (601) 923-1645
Fees for counseling services are minimal, adjusted according to the financial circumstances of the clients and are set at the first counseling session.
Counseling services are provided at the center for issues such as:
- Marital and Family Conflict and Resolution
- Pre-Marital and Marital Decision Making
- Communication Skill Improvement
- Parenting and Child Discipline
- Singleness and Single Parenting Issues
- Step-Family Issues
- Adolescent Behavior Issues
- Child Play Therapy
- Self Injury (Cutting, etc.)
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Abuse
- Traumatic Experiences
- Crisis Situations
- Anger Management
The Clinic is located in the same building as the seminary library, on the south side of Clinton Boulevard. Turn south onto Westhaven to get into the gate.