Before submitting an Inter-Library Loan request we ask you to browse the resources listed below. If you have any questions or you would like to email your ILL request to email@example.com.
Carolinas Theological Library Consortium (CTLC)
CTLC is a group of local theological libraries that allow their members to borrow from each of the other CTLC libraries You may search the holdings of these libraries online before making a trip to their campus (for more details and links, click here.)
Other Area Libraries
These are other area libraries you might use. NOTE: we do NOT have any borrowing agreements with these institutions. Contact these libraries for their lending policies for non-students.
- Belmont Abby College (Belmont, NC)
- Central Piedmont Community College
- Davidson College
- Johnson C. Smith University
- Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County
- UNC Charlotte
- Wingate University (Wingate, NC)
- Winthrop University (Rock Hill, SC)
Around the Carolinas:
- Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC)
- Duke Divinity (Durham, NC)
- Gardner-Webb University/C. White Divinity School (Boiling Springs, NC)
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary (Columbia, SC)
- Wake Forest University & Divinity School (Winston Salem, NC)
NC Live offers the citizens of North Carolina online access to a diverse collection of electronic resources including complete articles from over 16,000 newspapers, journals, magazines, and encyclopedias, indexing for over 25,000 periodical titles, and access to over 25,000 online print and audio books. NC LIVE is available free of charge to library patrons, students, and educators from four communities of interest (COIs) — public libraries, community colleges, the state’s university system, and members of the North Carolina Association of Independent Colleges and Universities. NC LIVE can be accessed from any internet connection.
You will need a library card from any North Carolina public library to access NC Live (such as the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Library).
WorldCat is a Catalog of books and other materials worldwide. It allows users to locate materials from all types of libraries in their own geographical area. Click here to search.