Master of Divinity Graduation Requirements
- M.Div. students normally spend three years in residence in order to complete the required curriculum for the M.Div. degree, including a total of at least 106 semester hours with a C (2.0) average on all work taken.
- The seminary must have on file official transcripts showing that the student holds the BA degree or its equivalent.
- The student must complete the field education requirements to the satisfaction of the faculty.
- The conduct and attitude of the student must be satisfactory according to the norms of Scripture and the Westminster Standards.
- The student must pass the English Bible and Westminster Shorter Catechism examinations.
- The student must clear all financial obligations to the seminary and give assurance that all open accounts in the community and elsewhere have been satisfied.
All students expecting to graduate must make formal application for graduation to the faculty through the registrar at the time of registration for their final semester of academic work. The graduation fee will be paid at this time. Ordinarily, degrees will be awarded at the conclusion of the spring semester, but may be granted in December.