Whether single, married, or married with kids, the majority of RTS students live in seminary housing. This not only makes home very affordable, but it also provides a community of believers who, like you, have given up jobs and moved away from family to come study the Scriptures in this season of their lives. Friendships often form easily and may last a lifetime.
79 townhomes in a gated community in nearby Clinton.
- 67 2-bedroom units, 1300 sq ft, $750/month
- 12 3-bedroom units, 1300 sq ft, $850/month
Married and singles apartments set within the gated campus.
20 Married Apartments
- 10 1-bedroom units, 750 sq ft, $560/month
- 10 2-bedroom units, 850 sq ft, $610/month
56 Single Units
- 14 single suites with 4 bedrooms each, 1700 sq ft, $350/month
*Rates are effective June 1, 2017, and are based on full-time student status.
>> Housing Rates
: For deposit rates, as well as monthly rates for full-time and part-time students.
>> Summer Languages
: For questions on campus housing during the Summer Institute please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Singles housing is available for $30 per night, not to exceed $350 per month.