- Faculty & Staff
- Becoming a Student
- Student Life
- News / Events
Before submitting your Application to RTS, ensure you have included all of the appropriate transcripts and references.
Sent by Applicant:
- Application Form
- Appropriate Application Fee
- Statement of Faith (not required for Visiting Student applicants)
- Call to Christian Service (not required for Visiting Student or Special Student applicants)
- Personal and Professional Profile (MFTC and DMin only)
- Recent Photo
Sent by Others:
- Pastoral Reference (not required for Visiting Student applicants)
- Academic Reference (not required for Visiting Student or Special Student applicants)
- General Reference (not required for Visiting Student or Special Student applicants)
- All necessary transcripts (not required for Visiting Student)
- GRE (MFTC only)
- TOEFL (international applicants only)
- MDiv (DMin only)
- Letter from current Academic Dean stating that you are a student in good standing and that the coursework you intend to take will transfer to your current institution (Visiting Student applicants only)
Return All Application Forms To:
Reformed Theological Seminary
5422 Clinton Boulevard
Jackson, MS 39209-3099
1.800.543.2703 or 601.923.1670
After You Apply
Applications are received by the Admissions office throughout the year. However, entry into programs of the seminary normally occurs in July (Summer Greek), August (Fall Semester), January (Winter Term), February (Spring Semester), and June (Summer Term).
An Application for Financial Aid may be submitted following receipt of a letter of admission. Contact the Admissions office regarding the financial aid application deadline for the semester in which you wish to enroll. To apply, submit the financial aid form for your selected campus. For detailed information on application processing, acceptance and other related topics, see the Admissions Procedure Guide or contact the Jackson Admissions Director.
Thanks again for considering RTS for your theological education.