Financial Aid RTS Global Education
Reformed Theological Seminary understands the sacrificial nature of pursuing a call to ministry. The seminary makes a conscious effort to keep tuition low, and each students tuition cost pays approximately one third of the actual cost of a students education, with the remainder covered by donation to the seminary.
Effective June 1, 2015, the tuition per credit hour for the M.A degree and certificate programs is $475 per credit hour. In addition to tuition, there is a $50 per credit hour course delivery fee. This does not include the cost of textbooks.
If the Lord is calling you into His service, you can be assured that He will provide for your financial needs during seminary and beyond. On the solid foundation of Gods promise "to meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus," you can begin to plan ways to finance your seminary education.
What Scholarships are Available?
RTS Global Education offers various kinds of financial aid for students. Students are limited to one form of institutional aid at a time. Students may apply for any of the following aid if they qualify. For more information on any of our Financial Aid options please contact the RTS Global Education Admissions Office.
- Church Partnership Program: For students who qualify for this, every dollar their church invests toward their tuition will by matched by RTS up to 1/3 of tuition. For stipulations on the church partnership program, please see the Church Partnership Program brochure.
- Ministry Partnerships: RTS Global has various partnership scholarships for those on staff with some parachurch organizations. Such organizations include, but are not limited to, Reformed University Fellowship, CRU, Campus Outreach, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, Young Life and others. To see if your organization currently has a partnership with RTS, please consult your organization supervisor.
- Need-Based Scholarship: Students who qualify for this scholarship will receive credit toward tuition. Maximum individual effort is considered essential since this scholarship is awarded based on need as reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee. The Need-Based Scholarship is only available to degree seeking students.
- Spouse Scholarship: Spouses of RTS Global Education students may qualify for a 50% break in tuition.
- GI Benefits: RTS Global Education is now approved to enroll students with GI Bill and Post 9/11 education benefits. All military personnel who do not qualify for GI Bill or Post 9/11 benefits may apply for a Military Scholarship.
How to Apply
All prospective students must first be accepted to RTS before applying for financial aid. Financial assistance provided by RTS will only be considered for enrolled students.
All students applying for aid must complete: 1) the Financial Aid Application, 2) the Budgetary Worksheet, and 3) submit a current tax return to verify household income (international students excluded). Accepted documents for income verification include the 1049, 1040EZ or 1040A. Students applying for the Church Partnership Program should also submit the Church Partnership Form. Students who qualify for Ministry Partnerships only need to submit the Financial Aid Application and a letter from their organization superior, stating their role and duration within the organization.
Current and prospective students may apply for financial aid by completing and submitting their respective documents to Edward Murray via email at