Financial Aid RTS Global Education
Reformed Theological Seminary understands the sacrificial nature of pursuing a call to ministry. The seminary makes a conscious effort to keep tuition low, and each students tuition cost pays approximately one third of the actual cost of a students education, with the remainder covered by donation to the seminary.
Effective June 1, 2015, the tuition per credit hour for the M.A degree and certificate programs is $475 per credit hour. In addition to tuition, there is a $50 per credit hour course delivery fee. This does not include the cost of textbooks.
If the Lord is calling you into His service, you can be assured that He will provide for your financial needs during seminary and beyond. On the solid foundation of Gods promise to meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus, you can begin to plan ways to finance your seminary education.
What Scholarships are Available?
RTS Global Education offers various kinds of financial aid for students. Students are limited to one form of institutional aid at a time. Students may apply for any of the following aid if they qualify:
- Church Partnership Program: For students who qualify for this, every dollar their church invests toward their tuition will by matched by RTS up to 1/3 of tuition. For stipulations on the church partnership program, please contact the RTS Global Education Admissions office.
- Ministry Partnerships: RTS Global has various partnership scholarships for those on staff with some parachurch organizations. Such organizations include, but are not limited to, Reformed University Fellowship, Campus Crusade for Christ, Campus Outreach, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, Young Life and others. To see if your organization currently has a partnership with RTS, please consult your organization supervisor, or you may contact the RTS Global Education admissions office at 800-227-2013.
- Need-Based Grants: Students who qualify for a grant will receive credit toward tuition. Maximum individual effort is considered essential, as grants are awarded based on need as reviewed by the financial aid committee.
- Spouse Scholarship: Spouses of RTS Global Education students may qualify for a 50% break in tuition. For more information, please contact the Global Education admissions office.
- GI Benefits: RTS Global Education is now approved to enroll students with GI Bill and Post 9/11 education benefits. If you qualify for this, please contact the Global Education admissions office to process. All military personnel who do not qualify for GI Bill or Post 9/11 benefits may apply for a Military Scholarship. For more information on these, please contact the Global Education admissions office.
How to Apply
All students must complete the financial aid application and the budgetary worksheet; students applying for the Church Partnership Program should also submit the Church Partnership form.
Current and prospective students may apply for financial aid by completing and submitting their respective documents to Edward Murray via email at