Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi invites applications and nominations for a full-time faculty appointment at the level of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor of Systematic Theology. The Search Committee will begin its work immediately to fill this position. Primary responsibilities will include teaching courses in the Master of Divinity and Master of Arts (Biblical Studies, Theological Studies) degree programs.
The qualified candidate will:
- have a PhD in Theology (or be ABD)
- demonstrate a concern for and experience in ministry in the church
- desire a collaborative pedagogical relationship with fellow RTS faculty
- be committed to the Reformed faith as expressed in the Westminster Standards
- be a member in good standing at a confessionally Reformed church
Other qualifications may mark out exceptional candidates, such as:
- ability in or potential for scholarship
- teaching experience
- other vocational ministry experience
We especially encourage ethnic minority candidates to apply.
Please send CV and cover letter to Miles Van Pelt, Academic Dean: firstname.lastname@example.org