Before submitting your Application to RTS, insure you have included all of the appropriate transcripts and references.
Sent by Applicant:
- Application Form
- Appropriate Application Fee
- Statement of Faith
- Call to Christian Service (not required for Special Student applicants)
- Personal and Professional Profile (MFT and DMin only)
- Recent Photo
Sent by Others:
- Pastoral Reference
- Academic Reference (not required for Special Student applicants)
- General Reference (not required for Special Student applicants)
- All necessary transcripts
- TOEFL (international applicants only)
- MDiv (ThM and DMin only)
RETURN ALL APPLICATION FORMS TO:
Reformed Theological Seminary
2101 Carmel Road
Charlotte, NC 28226-6318
(704) 366-5066 or 1-800-755-2429
AFTER YOU APPLY
Applications are received by the Admissions office throughout the year. However, entry into programs of the seminary normally occurs in July (Summer Greek), August (Fall Semester), January (Winter Term), February (Spring Semester), and June (Summer Term).
An Application for Financial Aid may be requested and submitted following receipt of a letter of admission. Contact the Admissions office regarding the financial aid application deadline for the semester in which you wish to enroll. To apply, submit the finanical aid form for your selected campus.
For detailed information on application processing, acceptance and other related topics, see the Admissions Procedure Guide or contact the Charlotte Admissions Director.
Thanks again for considering RTS for your theological education.