- Faculty & Staff
- Becoming a Student
- Student Life
- News / Events
- Field Education
- M.Div. program: The M.Div. curriculum is designed to offer training for the pastoral ministry. It is typically completed in 3 or 4 years. At Charlotte, the student has the opportunity to take elective courses in systematic theology, biblical studies, and practical theology. It is a 106 semester-hour program.M.Div. diploma: Students without a baccalaureate degree may apply for admission to the M.Div. diploma program. A 3.0 GPA after 36 credit hours of work may qualify the student for transfer into the M.Div. degree program. Please note that, per accreditation standards, only a certain percentage of the total student body can be enrolled in the M.Div. diploma program.
•Campus Ministry: Click Here
•Chaplaincy: Click Here
- M.A. program: The Master of Arts program provides concentrated study in Biblical or Theological studies. It is designed to strengthen the religious basis for one's life and work whether in a secular career or a church staff position. It is a 66 semester-hour program typically done in 2 or 3 years.
- M.A.C.C. program: The Master of Arts in Christian Counseling provides a concentrated study in biblically-based counseling. It is designed to equip students to apply God's word in a variety of counseling situations, whether it be in pastoral ministry, pastoral counseling, campus ministry, chaplaincy, or ministry in Christian counseling centers. It is a 66 semester-hour program and is typically completed in 2 - 3 years.
- D.Min. program: The Doctor of Ministry is a 30 semester-hour postgraduate degree program for those who hold an M.Div. or M.Div. equivalent degree. Classes are completed in summer/winter week-long intensive courses. Applicants must have been engaged in a recognized form of professional ministry for at least 3 years after receiving their M.Div.
• Church Revitalization
- Certificate program: The Certificate program is a 32 semester-hour program designed to be completed in 1 year for personal edification or to meet the requirements of mission agencies or other supporting agencies.