- Tuition and Fees- Tuition and fees are subject to change each fiscal year. RTS's fiscal year is from June 1 to May 31 so that it corresponds with the academic calendar. This site lists current tuition and fees for this fiscal year.
- Financial Overview- This site gives the big picture of finances in seminary: Financial Aid, Work, Raising Support, and Other Aid.
- Financial Aid Application- Financial aid is for full-time students and is based on need. Returning students need to apply for financial aid for each fiscal year (beginning June 1) and applications are due March 1. New students may apply after they have been accepted as a student for several rounds of review (March 1, May 1, or July 1).
- Payment Plan Agreement Form
- Loans- Since RTS does not accept federal funding, the only remaining opportunity for private loans is through your local bank. RTS is searching for other loan options for our students. When they become available we will change this web page.
- Education Debt Relative to Ministerial Salaries - The purpose of this document is to aid the student in seeing educational debt relative to an anticipated starting salary in ministry.