GIFTS OF RETIREMENT PLANS
How It Works
You name RTS as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.*
Any residual left in your plan when you pass on passes to RTS tax-free.
*Gifts of retirement plan assets during your lifetime are not recommended because they are subject to income tax. Legislation is pending that may change this.
- You can escape both income AND estate tax levied on the residual left in your retirement account by leaving it to charity.
- You can continue to take withdrawals during your lifetime.
- You can change your beneficiary if your circumstances change.
- You can elect to leave retirement plan assets to RTS through you will or revocable trust instead.
- You can have the satisfaction of knowing that your hard-earned retirement assets will support RTS when you are gone.
To learn more about Gifts of Retirement Plans, Email us, complete the Information Request form, or call us at so that we can assist you.